GOLDEN RULE OF GOOD HEALTH
Qu 1–What are the golden rules of health?
Every year there are one crore deaths in the world due to cancer, while about 1.8 crore people die due to heart attack. This disease is increasing continuously in the youth as well. In such a situation, know what we should do so that these diseases do not happen to us. These are the three sources of health which will save you from many major diseases.
Qu 2-What are the 7 principles of good health?
1-FIRST RULE IS DIABETIES-(H1)
People of all ages must include salad in their diet.The worrisome thing about diabetes is that 50% of patients do not show symptoms for a long time. Include more pulses, vegetables, salads, green vegetables in the food. Because they contain protein and fiber which are necessary to keep active and control the amount of glucose. Exercise 150 minutes a week, do sports
2-SECOND RULE IS HEART-(H2)
This is the golden formula for heart health Heart: GRIST reduces the risk of heart attack by 50%There is an infallible formula for heart health, what it is and how it works, understand like this
- Get Fresh Air: Spending time in fresh air and being physically active outdoors can have numerous benefits for heart health. Fresh air provides an abundance of oxygen, which is essential for healthy blood circulation and oxygenation of body tissues, including the heart. Outdoor physical activities like walking, jogging, cycling, or playing sports help in improving cardiovascular fitness, reducing the risk of heart disease, and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Remote Sacrifice: Stress is a major risk factor for heart disease, and finding ways to manage stress is crucial for heart health. Remote Sacrifice refers to taking time off from work or other responsibilities to prioritize self-care and relaxation. It can involve activities like meditation, mindfulness, yoga, or simply spending quality time with loved ones. Managing stress effectively can help in reducing inflammation, lowering blood pressure, and improving overall heart health.
- Improve Dental Hygiene: Oral health is closely linked to heart health. Poor dental hygiene can lead to gum disease, which is associated with an increased risk of heart disease. Taking care of your teeth and gums by brushing and flossing regularly, and visiting the dentist for regular check-ups and cleanings can help in maintaining good oral health and reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Superfoods Are Good: Eating a heart-healthy diet is essential for maintaining cardiovascular health. Superfoods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, fish, and lean proteins are rich in antioxidants, fiber, healthy fats, and other essential nutrients that can help in reducing inflammation, improving cholesterol levels, and maintaining a healthy weight. Including these superfoods in your diet can greatly benefit your heart health.
- Time Your Calories: The timing of your meals can also play a role in heart health. Irregular eating patterns, skipping meals, or eating large meals late at night can disrupt your body’s internal clock and negatively impact heart health. Time Your Calories refers to eating regular, balanced meals at consistent times throughout the day, and avoiding late-night snacking. This can help in maintaining stable blood sugar levels, improving metabolism, and reducing the risk of heart disease.